For over 15 years ConfigSnapshot has been successfully used by organisations across more than 35 countries to provide configuration and lifecycle management for their E-Business Suite environments. Rookery Software is pleased to announce the general release of ConfigSnapshot for Cloud 1.0., bringing many of these features to users and implementers of Oracle’s SaaS Applications. By automating key tasks required for effective configuration management ConfigSnapshot will help Cloud Application users to significantly reduce time, cost, risk and errors while increasing their ability to focus on maximising their benefits from these applications.
Key features in this release include:
• Automatically create setup documentation - flexible formats and content
• Plan setup prior to deployment including direct download/upload to Excel
• Directly compare multiple environments, showing all fields or a summary of the differences
• Compare business units, ledgers etc. within an environment and across environments
• Compare setup across different versions of the Cloud Applications when patching
• Create date stamped copies of setup (baselines) enabling historic reporting and comparison over time
• Differentiate implementation and seeded data
• Present complex data in simple context-based reports simplifying system administration
• Multiple reporting formats including HTML, Word, Excel, XML as well as interactive screen-based
Available on both a perpetual and subscription based licence basis, ConfigSnapshot provides the most cost effective solution for managing your Oracle Cloud Application configuration. Speak to us about the option that is right for you.
Email us at email@example.com to take ConfigSnapshot for a test drive against your own environments to explore the power of the product and discover for yourself the benefits it can provide.
Request a free, tailored web demonstration where we can discuss your specific plans and requirements for Cloud Applications and show you how ConfigSnapshot can assist you.