Please feel free to register for any of our upcoming webinars below. In most cases the session last for 60 minutes and we run them at different times in the day so please ensure you select the session that works best for your time zone.
The webinars are an easy way to gain a good understanding of the different areas of functionality provided by ConfigSnapshot and are suitable for all levels of experience. If the timings don't suit or you would prefer a more tailored session please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule it accordingly
17th March 2020
Take the risk and unknows out of upgrading the E-Business Suite through the use of ConfigSnapshot. ConfigSnapshot covers all versions of the E-Business Suite from 11.0.3 to current (12.2.9) and will show what changes have or will be made on your EBS environments as a result of upgrading or patching. It can also be used to automatically and consistently apply configuration updates on each upgrade iteration and then ultimately on the production upgrade. Where your production downtime window is short this removes the risk and potential delay.
The session will touch on the following standard features: customisation identification and upgrade impact on the code (and how to fix), generation of pre and post upgrade BR100s, cross version setup compares, change tracking, setup load / update automation and a review of the user access / segregation of duties reporting.
The session is scheduled for 60 minutes and will be run twice on March 17th to suit different time zones. The session should be useful for all resource types.
Key features include:
18th March 2020
ConfigSnapshot provides comprehensive and very flexible configuration automation and control for the Fusion Cloud and E-Business Suite applications. Developed over the past 20 years it provides various areas of functionality to support all stages of the application lifecycle including implementation, patch impact, support, audit / compliance, rollouts, enhancements, release cycles etc.
This 60 minute webinar will provide an overview of the various areas of the ConfigSnapshot for Cloud functionality / benefits, then provide a product demonstration. See how easy it can be to identify configuration inconsistencies across pods and entities, changes introduced via quarterly patching and synchronise settings automatically.
The session will be beneficial to all types of Cloud Application users and will include a live product demonstration. If more tailored sessions would be of interest at any stage we are always happy to accommodate these as needed.
Key features include:
• Automatically create setup documentation - flexible formats and content including MC050 / BR100 style
• Migrate setup from one instance / entity to another (extract - transform (even across versions) - load - compare
• Directly compare multiple environments, showing all fields or a summary of the differences
• Compare business units, ledgers, LDGs etc. within an environment and across environments
• Identify and analyse EBS customizations to perform gap analysis for fit with Cloud
• Patch impact analysis – prioritise testing on areas directly affect via patching
• Create date stamped copies of setup (baselines) enabling historic reporting and comparison over time
• Differentiate implementation and seeded data
• See change since a specific date or by chosen users
• Segregation of Duties conflict reporting
• Present complex data in simple context-based reports